Dick’s/Lakeville Sanitation is dedicated to the communities in which we do business. Through event sponsorships and support for non-profit community programs. We support local charities, non-profit groups and local schools.
Dick’s/Lakeville Sanitation will evaluate requests for donations or events based on the following guidelines.
REQUESTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED IF THESE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
Annual Deadlines: Requests must be received by the following dates to be considered.
Re-evaluation: Dick’s/Lakeville Sanitation does NOT automatically donate to past requests. All requests are reevaluated each year.
The requester must submit a written request on their company’s or organizational letterhead that includes the following information:
1. What is the project or event?
2. What is the donation request?
3. What is the deadline for our decision?
4. What is the deadline for digital files, printed materials?
5. What group will benefit from this event?
6. How many people are anticipated to attend the event?
7. What exposure opportunities will be available? ie:
flyers, signage, mailers, radio, TV...)
8. What is your Federal I.D. number?
All requests must be submitted in writing to:
Dick’s Sanitation, Inc. c/o Donation Request
P.O. Box 769
Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
NO PHONE OR FAX SOLICITATIONS