Each year Earth Day is celebrated on April 22nd worldwide. The global holiday is typically celebrated by planting trees and organized trash & highway clean-ups. However, we can all celebrate Earth day, everyday! It’s as simple as reducing, reusing and of course, recycling well.
Here are several ways you can help Dick’s Sanitation Recycle Well and keep Mother Earth clean:
1. Recycle all clean bottles and cans.
2. Keep food waste and liquids out of recycling.
3. Use brown paper bags for recyclables instead of plastic grocery and garbage bags.
4. Bring a reusable mug to your local coffee shop instead of using their disposable cups.
5. Ditch the single-use utensils; pack your own fork, spoon & knife to school or work.
We hope you will celebrate with us on April 22nd and the other 364 days of the year. Our planet deserves it. Happy Earth Day!